Hey, Friend! I’m Beth Hoff (Read more about me). I’m so glad you’re here! If I could, I’d love to make you a cup of coffee and have this conversation face to face at my table. But this is the next best thing 😉
Why Are You Here?
If you’re reading this, it’s probably because you’re a lot like me. You have a desire to make your family AMAZING. You want your marriage to be life-giving…best friends who laugh together, stick together, and become that little old couple holding hands and sharing inside jokes at 90.
You want your kids to feel crazy loved and to grow up to be people who are kind, work hard, and make a difference in the world. You want your home to be marked by peace, laughter, and unconditional love. You want your house to be a home, the kind of place you WANT to be. You want to decrease stress in your life and live out of your priorities. You want your family to be a source of strength and life to each of you, and maybe even to everyone else you encounter too.
But if you’re ALSO like me, you know that even though raising a family is the best thing ever, it’s also the HARDEST thing you have ever done, hands down.
You probably have amazing expectations for yourself, your kids, your spouse, your schedule, your self-care and your home.
And you know that there’s usually a pretty big gap between expectations and reality. And that can drive you CRAZY.
I’m right there with you.
A few years ago, I found myself comparing my house to another mom I knew and mine was never quite clean enough. Then I found out she had a house cleaner! In that moment, I realized how setting so many unrealistic expectations for myself was doing my family more harm than good.
Why Favorite Families?
Here’s the beauty of Favorite Families. You don’t have to have an immaculate house or a jam-packed schedule or be the perfect mom or wife in order to have an amazing family. (Plus nobody has all those things anyway.) INSTEAD, you can create a family culture that you LOVE and that is a source of life and joy and peace even in the midst of the sometimes unavoidable chaos that is family life. (Read about our Vision and Why the name Favorite Families).
What You Can Expect
- Simple Strategies to create a family culture that you LOVE
- Practical tools for raising emotionally intelligent & well-adjusted kids
- Support for a thriving & love-filled marriage
- Guilt-free encouragement for tired, busy Mamas
- Ideas to lower stress and increase fun in your family life
- Empowerment to be the best mom you can be
- Solutions for everyday parenting challenges (and not so everyday challenges)
- Creative ideas for making family memories and building a legacy
What We’re All About
When it comes down to it, Favorite Families is all about helping you identify, prioritize and LIVE the values you have for your family and take care of yourself in the process.
Because more than your kids need soccer practice and chore charts and a clean house and delicious dinners, your kids need YOU. Who you are is MORE than enough for them. YOU are more than enough.
And when you can be your best you, everything else will flow out of that.
Favorite Families is not ultimately about finding the perfect systems & strategies for a balanced schedule, although yes we do talk about those things. It’s not simply about trying to achieve things; it’s about becoming the family that you want to be. It’s about wading through the mess and chaos that is raising a family and finding beauty in the everyday of family life. So that in both the great seasons and the difficult ones, your family is growing closer together and learning to thrive as a team.
So, won’t you join me on this journey of creating a family culture that you love? Let’s make your family your favorite place to be!
- Become an Insider! The best way to stay connected, encouraged and growing is to join our email list! You’ll get insider information, regular encouragement, and helpful resources delivered right to your inbox on a regular basis. Use the “Become an Insider” box in the right sidebar or at the bottom of this page to subscribe!
- Check out some of our MOST POPULAR posts: